Thursday, March 4, 2010

working

I have been working hard! Between trying to make my Etsy shop successful, working at Revolve & trying to take care of my animals- I have barely had time to sleep! I am training 2 new employees, so work has been a little draining. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it's hard to have to be "on" all the time. These first couple of weeks with new employees are stressful because I feel like I can't forget anything & I have to be perfect all the time. I really like the girls that I hired, though- and they are learning super fast. I love the possibilities that come with fresh starts, it's exhilarating!

On top of my job at Revolve, I have been trying to network like crazy for my Etsy shop. Making jewelry is something I truly enjoy, so I would really like to have it become a source of income in the future. Does anyone have any good ideas on how to increase my sales? I appreciate any advice you guys have!




No comments:

Post a Comment