Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today....

...was a struggle. With every new day, comes another lesson in patience for me. So, I keep moving forward. (I think I can, I think I can) I am a person who values hard work, determination and personal responsibility. I become frustrated with the many people I meet who display none of these qualities. What happened to pride in oneself? Or taking responsibility for one's own choices?

Ok, so that's my rant of the day. Back to positive thinking for me! So, I listed some adorable new jewelry to my etsy shop today! I would love to take credit for all of the work, but I cannot crochet to save my life. So, I support my fellow etsy crafters every chance I get.



the crochet flowers in these earrings are from www.2kute.etsy.com. She makes beautiful crochet pieces! (and she's really nice, too)



again, the crochet pieces in this bib necklace are from www.2kute.etsy.com, and the illustration charm is from www.thethinveil.etsy.com. These women are both very talented and accommodating, as well as inspiring!(more photos of these pieces in my etsy shop: www.spunkichick25.etsy.com)

I'm working almost 24 hours a day lately, between trying to focus on my etsy, running Revolve and trying to keep up with my animals. I think we need to figure out some way to make days longer. Maybe a 28 hour day? 2 more hours of productivity & 2 more hours of SLEEP are desperately needed in my life! What do you think? Let's start a revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment